Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
R-Factor

Hatch Finatics

4 posts in this topic

Here goes gang...I'm offering up my arsenal of Hatch Finatics!  Size, condition, etc. as follows...all large arbor.

3+ Reel and Spare Spool (Clear with Green Highlights)- Has seen light use, but still looks nearly new.  $340 (250 for reel + 90 for spare spool)

4+ Reel and Spare Spool (Clear with Black Highlights)- Has seen very little use and looks new.  $370 (275 for reel + 95 for spare spool)

I think you'd be hard pressed to find scratches or marks on any of these...I'm thinking condition on each range from 9/10 to 10/10.  Pricing includes shipping to you (within USA)...if you would prefer to meet and look at reels, we could possibly arrange that as well.   

11 hours ago, Kevin McKay said:

Every thing ok?

:lol:Yes, thank you for asking though.  This sale is to finance a "want", not a "need".  I figured there might be a few folks on here that would like to try a Finatic, but just haven't made the plunge yet...thought I would list them here first!  Short of possibly a Mako (and those are a heavy, heavy reel), I don't think you can purchase a better fly reel.

Original post updated.... 5+ and 7+ are gone...3+ and 4+ still available!

Price drop on 3+ with Spare Spool - 300

Price drop on 4+ with Spare Spool - 330