Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mainiac

Taking a hard look tomorrow.

7 posts in this topic

Brosa is taking me out in his boat come morning. We'll be runnin' and gunnin' from Pine point to Kennebunk. Will report.

Tight lines! I am thinking about heading down to the Kennebunk or Biddeford area myself.

Wind and wave screwed us. Mr. Gutner was way off on the weather forecast.:angry:

Tried a few sheltered spots and Brosa got a couple babies.

Down here it was a different day, being certain spots were good, others dead, Paying to park sucks!

I started south around Marginal Way and tried several spots moving north to try and dodge the wind, found a half dozen little guys or so.

Got into some decent fish this morning. got maybe fifteen in the 25"-27" size and about three dozen little guys. Everything was on the crab and the action was best around dawn.

2 hours ago, Mainiac said:

Got into some decent fish this morning. got maybe fifteen in the 25"-27" size and about three dozen little guys. Everything was on the crab and the action was best around dawn.

That's excel, that many fish in that range makes for fun!:DI've got number days but rarely get more than 2 over 24" Be at 5 am with a few great cigars and a few different fly patterns.B)