Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RAW

Fish all over ,am,noon,and nite,

9 posts in this topic

fish, bait, birds,   Its XMAS...even got the works on my beach. mixed fish from dinks to pigs . get out the next days. Looks like party time:D

Hey Bob

There you go getting everyones hopes up! :angry::D

Really:o, lots of activity ..Even my thumbs are  rough;)

about time.

Totally different morning for me, but my buddies prepared with gear to let the wave crash over them collectively did 50" fish. I got skunked. 

I went out with RAW this AM. Got there early while it was still dark. I'd never fished in the surf in the dark before. My timing on casts was completely messed up for some reason.

Anyway, while re-learning how to cast, I hooked something big. I could barely move it. I had backed almost all the way to the shore when it came off the hook. Nothing broke. It just spit the hook.

That was my first and last fish of the morning. Got good and wet and learned some things about fishing with no light.

1 hour ago, plecain said:

I went out with RAW this AM. Got there early while it was still dark. I'd never fished in the surf in the dark before. My timing on casts was completely messed up for some reason.

Anyway, while re-learning how to cast, I hooked something big. I could barely move it. I had backed almost all the way to the shore when it came off the hook. Nothing broke. It just spit the hook.

That was my first and last fish of the morning. Got good and wet and learned some things about fishing with no light.

you were so far out  and up to head in waves that you looked like a spec.. Thought you were going to the "Isle of Shoals":o

This is quite different than "getting ready to call it"....great news.   Off to a wedding today, hoping to be able to wet a line at some point this weekend, hoping they hold position another day or two as I've only caught a few small ones this fall.  It's been an odd one.

From what I am seeing in my areas of York County this big blip should  go another 2 wks. . My info is first hand, visual and reputable reports.What makes this also different is that dif areas have been fishing morning, noonB) and nite. (dusk). Almost all my fishing is on beaches with outflows close by. As of Tuesday most pay parking will be free:D.. If someone wants some help,send me a message.    This too good to miss.