Maine Fly Fish
Sign in to follow this  

Hi I attended the Lou Tabory Seminar this past weekend and took alot of Pictures and wrote an article I have picasa do I need to use photo bucket or can I use Picasa also I wrote my artical in microsoft word 2007 I hope I can post that I am not a computer genious but with a little direction I think I can make this work Thanks Ty Mercier

Hi Ty! I bet that was a great seminar, can't wait to see the report!

Photobucket really does work much better, at least in my opinion. An account there is free, and it is very easy to use. When you post pictures, you want the image code. It has "img" in brackets at the beginning and "\img" in brackets at the end. You will see the image code below the pictures in your album, all you have to do is select it and copy it.

As for the word document, open it and select all the text. You can simply do a "select all" either through the menus or by holding down the "Ctrl" and the "A" key at the same time. Then copy the text, either by clicking "copy" through the menus or by holding down the "Ctrl" and the "C" key at the same time. Then go to your new message window here on the website and past the text into the post either by right clicking your mouse and selecting "paste" or by holding down the "Ctrl" and the "V" key at the same time.

Hope that helps, can't wait to see the report