Maine Fly Fish
Sign in to follow this  
LeeG

Whats up with this site

Hi

Just came over, it has been awhile since I logged in and this is what I am seeing. First I like the new home page, colors are are much better then before. But what is going on when I login to the forum??? The whole color scheme changes to a default color for the forum and there is no way back to the home page.

Just my two cents.

Lee

Kevin

Here are two screen shots of the forum, one not logged in and one logged in. Sorry just relized you can't attach files to a forum post. That is short sitted on your part. So I have loaded them on my site and will link to them.

Before login

c4806c603b496aac0365a4506ad71f41.jpg

After login

418995a322f57d5d98b8fd972c79b426.jpg

Thanks

Lee

You were set to use the generic skin in your profile vs using the default skin. Maybe I helped you with an issue during the last revision of the site. You should be fine now.

Sorry just relized you can't attach files to a forum post. That is short sitted on your part.

How's that, exactly? Kevin is paying for the rack space and bandwidth usage for this site. A single season's worth of TR's with locally hosted images and video files would increase those costs exponentially.

OK, for some reason the site says 1442 members (out of 3061) have birthdays today and they are all 39!!!! Is this the default setting? Looks like a lot of folks become members so they can read the fishing reports or get in on the free drawings!

Joe

OK, for some reason the site says 1442 members (out of 3061) have birthdays today and they are all 39!!!! Is this the default setting? Looks like a lot of folks become members so they can read the fishing reports or get in on the free drawings!

Joe

GOD!!!!! i wish i was one of them!!!! ( 39 again,that is!) lol :D

Joe

yeah, when we imported from the older software in 2009 I noticed that the major of the users fell into that day for their birthdays. The vendor checked the old forum data and said that the birthdays were wrong there. I'll have to remember to pre-post this info next year!

Having been away from here in a long time I'm seeing 2010 & 2011 dates. I am thinking this site has quietly passed away.

My bad Folks, I didn't read through the site first before I made my comment. My apologies to everyone.

Had my 21st 39 th birthday back in jan still tying to blow out the candles.........happy Fishing