Maine Fly Fish
Sign in to follow this  
Dick

Entomology Update

Gang,

Sorry for the length of time since I last used the site but some serious health issues have kept me quiet. The good news is that I'm much better and back in action. I'm working with Kevin and Jim to completely update the Aquatic Insect and Hatching information. I have worked closely with an Emtomology (troutnut.com) site run by Jason Neuswanger and together we have been able to use many macro photographs and other photos to have our site as the best resource for Aquatic Insect info.

The first chapter to be launched will be on Midges (True Flies). When opened, the visitor will be able to see the various life stages of each insect and will include Hatching data, suggested patterns, sizes, and more reading to to educate to visitor and give anyone the ability to print their own copy.

I will be putting on three seminars at the Eldredge Brothers Fly Fishing Expo and it's free.

Thanks for your time,

Dick Babine

Dick, Great to hear that you are feeling better and back in the game. Let us know when the seminars will be and I'll be there.

Oops, I just reread the post. I'll see you at the Expo and the seminars.

Never met you, but after dealing with cancer this spring; I know what it means to be free of health problems. Congratulations on the health victory and live like there's no tomorrow. Tight Lines.

Gang,

Sorry for the length of time since I last used the site but some serious health issues have kept me quiet. The good news is that I'm much better and back in action. I'm working with Kevin and Jim to completely update the Aquatic Insect and Hatching information. I have worked closely with an Emtomology (troutnut.com) site run by Jason Neuswanger and together we have been able to use many macro photographs and other photos to have our site as the best resource for Aquatic Insect info.

The first chapter to be launched will be on Midges (True Flies). When opened, the visitor will be able to see the various life stages of each insect and will include Hatching data, suggested patterns, sizes, and more reading to to educate to visitor and give anyone the ability to print their own copy.

I will be putting on three seminars at the Eldredge Brothers Fly Fishing Expo and it's free.

Thanks for your time,

Dick Babine

Great stuff on that site Dick, great to have read of your success vs cancer.

Have a great rest of season....