Maine Fly Fish
Sign in to follow this  
Alan

Two Hand Clinic Sunday AM

This is just a reminder to those interested in the two hand rod and its use in saltwater. Come to the clinic hosted by William Ciauro and yours truly at Hurd Park on Pine Point this Sunday morning at 9:30. We hopefully will interest a few of you in the concept of fishing the long rod in the salt. If nothing else you will be able to cast a rod to see the possibilities.

See you there!

PS

The original post about the clinic and what to bring is on this same forum titled "Two hand Striper rod" (see page 2).

Got another rod last night so hopefully this will live a bit longer or at least until I get my other one back. i should be there as long as nothing pops up but I think I am good to go. 

Yes thank you Alan and William was much appreciated 

How extraordinary and generous it was to spend the morning with Alan and William to begin to learn the two-handed rod casting skills.  You guys make it look so easy, but I know that you have been at it for years.  I can see that I have many hours of practice ahead of me, but you have given me the bug and I intend to keep at it.  Thank you!

• Like 1

Was pretty cool I would go again lol. I hope to see Alan soon no sightings of him yet at his normal stomping grounds.