Maine Fly Fish
Sign in to follow this  
Igloo lake

Bissell Brothers beer ??

My older son is into IPA's. As I headed up north for some fishing he asked me to swing by Brissell Bros. and see if they had any canned beer available. No way a couple of guys leaving told me. So my question is does anyone know how I could get some of this beer for Christmas. I'm a PBR guy and I don't have any problems getting it, so this is a new problem for me.

Any info or help is appreciated

Thanks

Funny you bring this up, the guys I guided Saturday brought some

he said you have to wait in line and are only allowed 4 IPA and 2 of this other kind

he said the line goes around the building 

It is very good

IMG_4992.JPG

You can also find it (occasionally) at places like RSVP (887 Forest Ave, Portland, ME 04103) and friendly discount (1037 Forest Ave, Portland, ME 04103) on Forest Ave. Both of those places also have several other Maine beers. You could get him a nice gift bag. 

Some like beer

And some like wine

But I find bourbon

Is mighty fine

Ron

Edited by SLC Ron
Misspell

check their website for the "release schedule".  This tells you which beers they are releasing on what days and what times.  Most of the time you need to be there within 90 minutes of opening in order to guarantee you get cans.  If you're going to get it for Xmas than get him some "swish".  Only released from fall to spring....it's really good.  Got to get there early though and will be big line.  Bring a "mule"....that's a buddy or sporting wife/girlfriend willing to stand in line with you so you can get an extra 3 4-packs......  

Battery Steele and Foundation Brewing in Portland are also bad a**.  Same caliber of beer....shorter lines.