Maine Fly Fish
Sign in to follow this  
3rdeyefishin

Fish tattoos

Just wanted to share a couple pictures of some fish I tattooed. They are all healed and settled in to the skin. I thought some of you guys and gals might appreciate seeing em. One of my favorite subject matters to tattoo. Thanks

we5H16t.jpg

jft2sDC.jpg

izcoqSw.jpg

There is a thread on the photobucket issue somewhere, they no longer want to host for third party sites unless you pay. 

I have started using Imgur. 

Now I can see it.  Freaking awesome!  Looks like a lot of work went into the design and layout.  The colors are cool too.  How long did that take to do? 

Took about six sessions. It's on a guy from Mass who I go down and tattoo at the shop I apprenticed at and he comes up to old orchard as well to get work done, probably took about six months. Completely unplanned as far as doing a whole sleeve but made everything piece together pretty well. Thanks for the kind words.

uVjKyC8.jpg

jAeCYqL.jpg

sHmgb2E.jpg

Here's the whole sleeve, the rainbow trout roses are a cover up and require one more pass through the roses. The next one is a cover up done on his son in one shot that took 8 hours. The guy sat like a champ, no squirming or moving just a couple bathroom breaks. That also needs one more pass once it's healed and settled. Thanks again.

Ya Ben is really good. he's done all my work and my families also.