Maine Fly Fish
Sign in to follow this  
Mainiac

Time for another to step up.

Work and life are going to keep my away from the keyboard for a good while. As you all know I've tried to keep the flow of information and a few laughs for many years. Now I'm just to busy to fish like I used to so others will need to keep you folks updated on the latest goings on. I'm positive one of my "pupils" will take up the slack.

Everybody have a safe and fun summer ! 

Mal

Hope you have a good summer Mal and enjoy the fishing when you can. 

Fish more. Type less.  Nothing wrong with that.

39 minutes ago, Aldo said:

Fish more. Type less.  Nothing wrong with that.

This made me chuckle.  I love these forums (this one especially), but I'm very guilty of wasting time on the computer.

Don’t worry mal I am sure u will squeeze a bit of time for both you know you can’t stay away from here for to long. To many good people on this forum. I will do what I can for keeping people updated my friend hope to get out with you again soon

I love this saltwater forum and have looked forward to reading all the posts for a year now. Thanks, Mal, for all your input, comments, Newbies day, and guiding. Thanks to all the others who post here. All of you make this a great site. I've been enjoying meeting many of you while fishing now that the stripers have been here.