Maine Fly Fish
Sign in to follow this  
Kevin McKay

new blog

I agree, a very well written piece.  The inclusion of pictures, though not necessary given the descriptive nature of the writing, helped bring it all together for me. 

Congrats on the 100% return rate - this does not happen by coincidence!  I speak without personal experience in this area, but I'd have to say it is very impressive given plenty outside of your control as guides - some days the fish just won't take.  

While the benefits of electronic communication are clear, at times, its shortcomings can equally be clear.  The note, coupled with picture, is a great touch.  Often it's the little things which prove over time to be the big things.  Excellent job providing the personal touch. 

15 hours ago, caught_the_fever said:

I agree, a very well written piece.  The inclusion of pictures, though not necessary given the descriptive nature of the writing, helped bring it all together for me. 

Congrats on the 100% return rate - this does not happen by coincidence!  I speak without personal experience in this area, but I'd have to say it is very impressive given plenty outside of your control as guides - some days the fish just won't take.  

While the benefits of electronic communication are clear, at times, its shortcomings can equally be clear.  The note, coupled with picture, is a great touch.  Often it's the little things which prove over time to be the big things.  Excellent job providing the personal touch. 

I've always been a big fan of the small things. In the end they are huge! Thanks for the feedback!

14 hours ago, ossipee said:

Wow Kevin! If she were to write a book on your adventures I would buy a copy.

Wow! Thank you for that!! I love to write, I'm not the best technical writer but I have fun with it. I appreciate you feedback!

Well done. Sign me up!

A great article,blog whatever.

In my humble opinion the small things are what make places great. I’m old enough to remember old school and I like old school. By the looks others appreciate old school too.

I admire your creativity and energy in making the business a success in ways beyond just catching fish.

Sorry if I have rambled but it’s great to see people do what they love and love what they do! I guess this my long way of saying congratulations on your success.

On 9/7/2018 at 2:44 PM, ossipee said:

Wow Kevin! If she were to write a book on your adventures I would buy a copy.

She does a great job, she gets up every morning and make the lunches and everyone is loving

She also edits my stuff and really adds to that

On 9/8/2018 at 10:40 AM, arrowflinger said:

Well done. Sign me up!

A great article,blog whatever.

In my humble opinion the small things are what make places great. I’m old enough to remember old school and I like old school. By the looks others appreciate old school too.

I admire your creativity and energy in making the business a success in ways beyond just catching fish.

Sorry if I have rambled but it’s great to see people do what they love and love what they do! I guess this my long way of saying congratulations on your success.

I appreciate this!

We have worked extremely hard at giving our clients an overall experience. To offer them something other than just going out and catching fish. It was more about making personal connections with people, making memories, giving them things that they'll remember forever! In doing this we have made so many new friends! People that we connect with almost daily!

Thank you for your comments and feedback!