Maine Fly Fish
Sign in to follow this  
McGregor956

Don't know what is going on...

I am not sure if how many of the members on here listen to fly fishing podcasts. I love the Orvis fly fishing podcast and there hasn't been a new podcast since August. Wonder what is going on. Usually they are pretty good at getting something out at least once a month. :huh:

I think where ever you’re getting them from has stopped updating. Tom has released 5 podcasts since August, the latest one being 8 November. 

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-orvis-fly-fishing-guide-podcast/id278930814?mt=2&i=1000423489001

10 hours ago, mesurfer2000 said:

I think where ever you’re getting them from has stopped updating. Tom has released 5 podcasts since August, the latest one being 8 November. 

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-orvis-fly-fishing-guide-podcast/id278930814?mt=2&i=1000423489001

That is very strange because I usually stream them through the Orvis app or just go to their website while I'm at work and listen to them there. Well, I am glad he is still putting out podcasts. Not sure why I am not seeing the updated list of them; but thank you mesurfer2000!

1 hour ago, Kevin McKay said:

I find the orvis one ok, sometimes painful, favorite is April vokey  and tom roland

Kevin, at times I do find the same thing as well with the podcasts but overall I think they are good. Some episodes are great, some aren't that great. I really enjoyed the episode where they interviewed George Daniel. I will definitely check out april's and tom's. Might be good to get a different insight.

I find Aprils is the best, is personal and you find out about all the famous people in the industry and how they started and some personal stuff.

Do you just google April Vokey podcast?

The meateater podcast is also very great along with the Joe Rogan podcast. I do enjoy the Orvis ones also and April vokeys from time to time. I think hers is called anchored?

I think orvis stopped supporting the app this month. They were paying a lot of money to keep it up to date when they have to put the same stuff on their mobile website.