Maine Fly Fish
Kevin McKay

Fund raiser for Mark Drummond

If you didnt know Mark has been really sick and has got worse over the last few months. He needs our help!!!

Hello Folks,

I'm sending this email to ask for help for Mark Drummond. Many of you may have met Mark here at our shop where he has worked for 25 years, through his guiding business or possibly his boat building business. Last summer Mark was diagnosed with a rare, systemic autoimmune muscle and skin disease. He is in a bad way and unable to work or do anything for that matter. He is in serious need of help. We are taking part in getting the word out about a fundraiser that has been set up to help him. Please consider entering the raffle below if you have $10.00 to spare.

20181203_091653.jpg

That's a shame. He is indeed 'one of the good guys'. I took a few rod building classes at Eldredge Bros that he taught. He's just a fun guy to be around. Next time I'm in I'll have to pick up a few tickets.

Mark is one of the finest people I've ever met...period.  I'll be donating and I hope everyone who reads this will too...and tell your friends.  

I just got my mail. I can not believe this is happening. He helped me build my rod, i fished with him 9 straight years, shitty, I missed last year. We solved so many social issues fishing around. Gotta get my cash together, all please help.

I stopped on way back from NY to see him, he is in pain but was hanging in. I hope this turns around, he has my rangeley boat, I asked what I should do about it, he said he hope to get at it next year. I pray from him, I have a fishing trip with him and Jax this spring.

Just read this Kevin...will be all in....will be stopping in at the shop in a couple days...

I’ll be home for Christmas and my first stop will be in to the store to donate. Mark’s a great guy.