Maine Fly Fish
Sign in to follow this  
speedo

chandler lake camps?

Thinking of taking some buddies to this camp? We will fly fish hard  for three days /trout and salmon. Anyone been before?  please don't hesitate to pm me either!   My buddies like to go to a new sporting camp each year! We have been to Nahmakanta lake, Red river, etc. they have all been great. Any camps your would recommend? Thanks

Never been but looks nice

Have you looked at Grant's? I have been there I love it there fishing the lake out of old rangeley boats or the river and the food is great

35 minutes ago, Kevin McKay said:

Have you looked at Grant's? I have been there I love it there fishing the lake out of old rangeley boats or the river and the food is great

I second Kevin on Grants. I've been to several camps and Grants does a great job.

2 hours ago, Kevin McKay said:

Never been but looks nice

Been t0 years since we stayed at Grants. At that time the cabins were just junk.  Have they been maintained?? Must say though that Kennebago is a beautiful lake. 

I will check out Grant's sporting camps as well as Bosebuck mountain camps!  Thanks for idea's everyone!    How about lopstick lodge  or places in Pittsburg , New Hampshire.  For Fishing  the Upper connecticut river and surrounding ponds?

I’m a big fan of Bosebuck. Food is good, Mike and Wendy are great hosts, and the variety of places to fish is unmatched. 

• Like 1

Booking Bosebuck Mountain camps for late June! They have availability!  Any good fishing intel please pm me!!  Thanks everyone!

• Like 1